Monday, March 2, 2009

Who does he look like?



Sweet sleepy baby!

Did he get his mama's genes ?


Or his daddy's gene's?
Sometimes it is hard to tell this young.

21 comments:

Kallie said...

Jamie, I didn't even hear that you had him. Good thing for blogs! Congratulations, he is adorable. The first picture I thought he looked a lot like Georgie. Can't wait to meet him. Glad to hear everything went smoothly.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable, you look fantastic and we can't wait to meet him. It's hard to tell when they're still so young, but I think he'll be a good mix of the two of you.

Angie said...

Congrats Jamie! He has a great birthday. I just want you to know that I am really jealous that you look so good in your hospital pictures. He is a cutie!

JC said...

What a handsome baby!

Brady,McCall said...

Jamie, He is so so so cute!!!! I just keep looking at the pictures of him. I want to hold him so bad. Cant wait to meet him.Mom wanted me to tell you that she just cant wait to come out there, its really all she can think about. We all(mom, Ashley and I) have agreed that he has the cutest lips ever!!!!Love ya JAMIE!!!

shelly said...

What a miracle!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. He is so precious. Newborns are seriously the sweetest thing ever, even if they keep us up half the night.
You look fabulous as always and your kids are adorable (of course)! I'm glad you have good friends to take care of you while you are away from your extended family.
I love you and I can't wait to meet your sweet new baby Cannon. Give him a love from me!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. just gorgeous. the entire family! congrats, you guys. you make the darlingest of children, that's for sure.

john and nikki said...

Hey Jamie,

Congrats! Hope all is well and you are getting some rest. Let me know if you need anything, dinner or taking your kids for a while. I think he looks just like Georgi! He is so adorable! I'm so jealous that you all have had your babies now and i am still fat and prego...will it ever end?

Celeste said...

I LOVE all these pictures!!! He looks so cute and snuggly! I think he looks like Oliver. We are so happy for your family. We love you guys!

Kari said...

I can't believe I beat you having that sweet baby! I'm so glad he is here and doing well. I think he looks just like a baby drake, darling, sweet, adorable and cute! Have fun with him!

kari

Kari said...

I love that name CANNON. I was seriously fighting for that name after we decided Cooper wasn't going to work for us. I just LOVE it!

my4suns2 said...

Okay, I'm totally behind the times! Congrats, he's a cutie! Hopefully I'll be right behind you.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

We are so happy for you and your family! We can't wait to see you all again - and Cannon for the first time!

As for who he looks like, I think it's a requirement for your kids to be perfect clones of Travis, so I'm guessing Cannon will be no different.

jana said...

He's a cutie!!!

Bonnie said...

Jamie congrats on your beautiful new baby! He is so cute.

Kristina said...

Congrats! He's so cute!

ANGIE said...

Congratulations! I went blog surfing to see if you had him, I'm glad you made a post. At first thought, I thought he looked like you, then a few pictures down, I saw a picture that looked so much like his daddy. I guess only time will tell. Congratulations on a beautiful healthy baby boy!!

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

Yeah! I got on here and was hoping to see pitures of your new baby. He is sooo cute! Looks like you missed my birthday (and February!) by just a couple of hours! Only you would manage to even look cute and put together in your hospital pictures! Congratulations friend!!!

MaryBeth said...

He looks like Oliver - to heck with you and Travis. He's adorable and I can't wait to meet him. Am I a bad friend for leaving you alone?? I'll buzz you tomorrow though.

Big congrats! I'm glad he came on his own.

Emily said...

I don't know who he looks like, but he's perfect. I'm trying to not wear out my welcome, but if you need a baby holder you know where to find me.

Mieke said...

He definitely looks just like Oliver, so he must have gotten a little of both of you in him :)