Wednesday, April 1, 2009
THE DIFFERENCE
What is the difference between 3 and 4? My SANITY I tell ya. God bless all those moms out there who have survived more than 3 kids. They deserve a free pass to Heaven if you ask me. Arghhh...gotta go 3 of the 4 are crying right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I totally hear you!! I don't recommend going from 3 to 5, that's just insane!! Hang in there. Just remember it's all worth it!! You do get 4 times the smiles, hugs, laughs, and blessings!!!
And I thought three was hard!
feeling your pain
Awe. I sort of understand. Mine are so spaced there isn't much of the crying. Now playing loud or teasing is another story. Jamie you are a SuperMom I am sure you are doing a great job and will get a better hang of it.
I know what you mean. I feel like I can't get my act together. After awhile it will get easier. Good luck. Call me I would love to talk to you when you have a free minute. 775-0305
And I complain about 3! My mom always says she will only feel bad for me when I have 5(which will never happen).
Hang in there. You are an amazing mom! But there are thoes moments where any mom is wondering what they've gotten themselves into. Don't forget that I'm around if you need an escape, a diet coke run, etc. When people ask us how many kids we want, Jared says that we are going to stop one short of insanity. Lol.
That was an honest and funny. It was good to see you guys when you were in town... we look forward to seeing you this summer! Hang in there.
Wish I was there to help ya. Hang in there.
I'm soon to be right there with you going insane. jamie, you are such a great mom, i am sure you are doing fine and will adjust soon. call if you need anything or need to vent.
You are already a supermom, so I am sure that you will do so great. We sure are missing you guys. Let us know if you bring that cute family of yours up this way this summer.
Everyone always said three was the hardest, but I beg to differ. Four is almost insane! We're in the same boat so we'll have to help each other survive!
Post a Comment