Last night country music star Tim McGraw came to ABQ in concert. I went with one of my Mia Maid girls from church, Sierra Wright, and my second cousin Tami and her husband Chad. We had a blast. We sang, and danced, and laughed at all the drunk cowboys in the audience. Now just for the record, I would have loved for Travis to come, but he has an adversion to country music. Too bad too because the opening act played ZZ tops, Aerosmith, and Tom Petty songs.
Sierra and I before the concert(isn't she a cutie, I love being her leader!)
The man in the black cowboy hat was smokin' pot throughout the concert. Loser.
4 comments:
YEHAW! I LOVE Tim McGraw! Jeff and I saw him in concert a few years ago and it was a great show. Sounds like you had a really fun time.
I am so jealous. He is coming here this weekend and I want to go really bad. I got to go to his concert a few years ago when he came with Faith and it was the BEST!! Glad you had fun!
How fun! I would love to see him in concert!
I bet Tim Mcgraw was so much fun. I am so jealous. Sierra is such a cutie.
Post a Comment