The Drake Clan....Enjoying the small yet important things in life!
About Me
Jamie
I am happily married to my best friend Travis. My kids (Riley, Oliver, Georgi, and Cannon) and my husband Travis are the best part of my life. I love cardmaking, reading, exercising, and playing with my kids. I wish I could travel more and stress out less, oh yes and I wish I could live closer to family, 600 miles is just too far!
Okay Aim so here is the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer. This was taken last summer. Look at the squishy rolls on Georgi's arms. She was such a serious baby but man she was a cutie. I am not sure about the drool that is about to drip from her chin...but somehow as her mom I find it quite charming!
If anyone wants to have a fun time looking through old photos go ahead and consider yourself tagged!
0 comments:
Post a Comment