Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Decade!

This is our Engagement Picture.....Wow we were such babies.
And this is what we look like after having babies....10 years later.



Two weeks ago today was mine and Travis' 10 year anniversary! Crazy how time goes by so quickly when you look back on it. Since June 3, 1999 we have had 4 kids, 3 appartments, 4 houses (if I count the one we are renting now), 12 jobs, 7 pregnancies, 3 miscarriages, 7 moves, 3 job losses, 35 birthdays to celebrate, and countless other thing to look back on.



Somehow, even though our boat has been rocked on more than one occasion, Travis is the person I want to be with more than anyone else. I love spending time with him and I love the family we have created together. So here is to the next 10 years! I hope they are as great and fun as the last!



LOVE YOU TRAV! and HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 10 years. Time really does fly!Congratulations and I hope you did something fun to celebrate!

Kari said...

Congrats to the both of you. What a great couple you make and you have made such a darling family!

Laurel said...

What cute pictures! Seriously though how old were you? I truly dont remember ever looking that young and cute. Congrats on the anniversary:)

my4suns2 said...

Time sure flies and you look fabulous! You have such a cute family! Love ya,
Jacq

Celeste said...

Whoa, 10 big ones! Well, I'm sure glad you married
Travis! I love being in this family with you, too.

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Can I request to have Travis bring back the part in his hair?

john and nikki said...

happy anniversary, love the pic! you guys were so young!!!

hcrjfrandall said...

You guys are just too cute! Love the pics! Isn't it amazing to look back at old pictures?