Yep, that's right...we have a new addition to our home and no it's not a baby or a dog for that matter. But the day after Christmas a friend of mine gave us their piano. We did have to pay the mover's expense but really that was nominal. We are so EXCITED to have a piano in our home. Travis and I both took lessons when we were younger....and we really want to get our kids started soon. So here are some pictures of the beauty.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Our new addition!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! I want a piano really bad too, but we need to finish our basement first so we can make room for one. The temple picture is awesome too.
It looks really nice, I pictured it to be in worse condition than that. And you have the perfect house for that size of piano.
Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It looks so nice in that room. With the temple picture,piano and all...its complete!!!
Your home looks so beautiful and a piano is such a great addition. They can be so expensive, you are one lucky lady! Miss you! Kar
Post a Comment