Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break!

Here are some fun pics of Spring Break 2011. The time went by so fast. We spent 1/2 the time with Travis' mom and dad and the other 1/2 with mine. We are so lucky to have such great family to spend time with in Utah and we miss you guys so much living down here.


GLITTER TOES! (that is me center bottom) Visiting Grandpa and Logan at work!

Love this pic!
They aren't happy are they?!
Handsome

Spanish dancers (Church History museum)
Oliver, Nephi, and Kamden
Riding the Front Runner


Discovery Gateway


"When I grow up I want to be a grocer!"
At the Planetarium on Mars

We took a trip to the Planetarium and Discovery Gateway with Grandma Wendy! We had a great Spring Break!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Jamie, I haven't been blogging for a long time (obviously!) and I haven't been on anyone's blog, either. I love catching up with what's been going on in your lives! I love all the fun pictures of what you've been doing. Your family is so cute. Love you guys!

Kari said...

So fun! The kiddos are growing up so fast. Glad you had a good time visiting with your family :)