The Drake Clan....Enjoying the small yet important things in life!
About Me
Jamie
I am happily married to my best friend Travis. My kids (Riley, Oliver, Georgi, and Cannon) and my husband Travis are the best part of my life. I love cardmaking, reading, exercising, and playing with my kids. I wish I could travel more and stress out less, oh yes and I wish I could live closer to family, 600 miles is just too far!
Riley and Georgi both wanted to play soccer this year. Travis is coaching Riley's team and I am coaching Georgi's team.....man it sure makes for a busy...but fun Saturday!
Riley with Sianna, her friend and teammate Travis coaching
Riley's team is BLUE LIGHTNING
Go Georgi
Goofing off before our first game....Our team is THE LADYBUGS
They're so stinking adorable! I love it. I'm so glad they're playing soccer. It's such a wonderful opportunity to have and to learn and grown from. I miss you guys.
1 comments:
They're so stinking adorable! I love it. I'm so glad they're playing soccer. It's such a wonderful opportunity to have and to learn and grown from. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment