Wednesday, December 28, 2011

November in a Nutshell

For my birthday this year (34 yrs) a few friends and I headed down to Phoenix AZ to attend TIME OUT FOR WOMEN. We had a great time and were definitely spiritually nourished while there. One of our dear friends Emily Adair moved to Phoenix this summer and it was definitely a highlight to get to hang out with her and catch up on all the GIRL TALK!



Me, Emily Frazier, and Emily Adair enjoying lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe


Two Emilies!





Celeste Kilpack, Nikki Smith, and Me
The ladies treated me to a fabulous pedicure (that is me on the bottom!)




At the first of the month of November we found out Travis got a job in UTAH!!!! We are sure excited to get to move back close to family in the place we call home. But it is a bittersweet move for us because we are going to miss all the WONDERFUL friends we have met here in Rio Rancho.


I was asked to speak in Stake Conference. Wow! What a stressful journey that was! The topic of my talk was "As for me and my house..." I was so nervous but I definitely felt the spirit as I prepared.


Thanksgiving was a laid back holiday for us. We hung out with 5 other families from our ward at the Stake Center. We definitely filled up on yummy food and fond memories.



Waiting for the other families to show up for Thanksgiving!
A little too bright for pictures


Oliver eating the turkey leg


Cannon and Trav



My girls







Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I know I have so many things to be grateful for this year!

0 comments: