Happy Valentine's Day!
Looking back on the pictures I took I guess you can tell that the way to our heart's is through our stomachs...lol.
Heart shaped Krispy Kreme

We enjoyed a
delicious heart shaped Papa Murphy's and chocolate dipped strawberries


After dinner we danced to some love songs on the radio

My kids are the best Valentines I could ever ask for


I made this festive wreath in hopes that it would be alluring to some prospective home buyers and get them to buy our house

Oliver made this sweet bracelet for me
These flowers are from Trav.
3 comments:
Everyone looks so cute! I love how everyone danced to love songs on the radio, what a fun family! Oh and cute wreath:)
This is really your sister McCall... not Ben haha
We had pizza and strawberries for dinner on Valentine's Day too. Except my 3 year old got a hold of the strawberries when I didn't know it and took one bite out of everyone of them. So we had to salvage those the best we could. :)
Post a Comment