7 yrs. ago one of the most magical things happened to me. I became a mom to Riley Ann. I don't know how I have been blessed with one of the sweetest, most selfless spirits. But I have. It seems like yesterday that I held her for the first time. And now here she is 7 yrs. old. Riley has taught me many things, she has taught me that I can truly love someone else and their wellbeing more than my one. She has taught me that it always makes someone feel bad when you say things "not nice" about them. She has taught me that it is so fun to try new and daring things. She has taught me that it is not scary to bear your testimony in sacrament. And she has taught me what true beauty really is. Riley I love you so much and am soooo glad that I am your mom!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Riley! She is a cutie pie and I bet such a great big sister!
Happy Birthday Ri! We are so lucky you are our cousin. You always make Cori feel so special. And we love you American Girl doll. Have fun at your party tonight.
Kamden, Cori, and Wyatt
The Big 7!!! We love you so much Riley! (Sorry your present is late- slacker Celeste hasn't mailed it yet... You know I love you still, right???) Party til the lizards come home!
Riley really is a sweetheart. You can just tell she is a special spirit. But you guys are great parents too and that really helps bring out the best. Can you believe we have 7 year olds????
Happy Birthday Riley!! We love you!
Riley is so sweet, did you tell her about the tea parties we use to have with our American Girl dolls? Tell her Kenley said Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment