So, while we were up in town for McCall's wedding (pictures I will post soon), my sister-in-law Celeste asked if she could try her hand at getting some shots of my kiddos. In my unbiased opinion I think they turned out great and I think they are about the cutest 4 little people I've ever seen!
Thanks so much Celeste for your time and patience....you did a great job!
Oliver--what a funny kid!
(6 yrs)

Riley--so sweet and growing up so fast!
(7 yrs)
.jpg)
Georgi--cutest 2 year old!

Best Buddies
.JPG)
Georgi wants to be just like her big Sis!
.JPG)
Cute Girlies
.jpg)
I just want to kiss that face of his!
(4 months)
.jpg)
My one child who is ALWAYS happy (I really do know how lucky I am)

This picture makes me sad because he looks so old. What a handsome guy!

Isn't she lovely?!
.jpg)
My sweet Georgi Girl!

4 adorable kids---How did I ever get to be so lucky!?!
8 comments:
jamie,
those came out great! now you have family pics, yeah! glad you had a fun vacation. your kids are adorable. it was fun hanging out yesterday.
I LOVE these pictures! They just make me smile! Thanks for being such loveable models.
Soooo Cute! You have sweet kids to match how cute they look. You sure have been blessed. That little Cannon just melts you!
So adorable Jamie. i love those pictures. Cannon is a doll. Wish we could get together and let our kids play. Maybe someday.
Your pictures turned out so cute. You really do have cute kids.
Very cute. She did great!
They are so super cute. Cannon is so adorable, I just want to squeeze him. Sorry we missed you while you were up :(
Soooo adorable! Your kiddos are so cute!
Post a Comment