Sunday, August 23, 2009

July and August in a Nutshell!

So it has been a whole month since I have blogged anything and I guess it is time I took a minute to get up to date on things. July and August were crazy busy for us.
The most recent event for us was that SCHOOL STARTED last Wednesday!

1st day of school pics!


Riley making fun of Oliver's camera issues (you have to admit this is pretty funny!)


These cuties are the reason I get up and get going every morning!

Anyone excited for school?


While we were in Utah we took a trip on the FRONT RUNNER with my mom and my Grandma Melba down to SLC with all the kids. We had a great time and we were really the only ones on the runner so there was fubn to be had by all!
Addison, Grandma Melba, Oliver, and Daxton




Grandma Pam and Riley


We also went and stayed a few nights in Salt Lake at a hotel. While there we visited Gateways Planetarium and Discovery Gateway.


Life on Mars!!!






I love this Pic of Georgi...about the cutest cowgirl I have ever seen!



Oliver, Riley, Cannon and Grandma Pam playing at Discovery Gateway



The main reason we took the trip home this summer was for my sister McCall's Wedding. It was a beautiful day filled with friends, family and SUNSHINE!


Cori and Riley eating refreshments at the reception




What a cute family photo!



The bride's family outside of the temple




Just waiting (or should I say MELTING) in the sun at the Ogden Temple grounds



What a beautiful couple they are. We are so glad you are part of the family Brady!




*Just a quick note....I have no idea why one of the cutest boys I have every seen (Oliver) looks so awkward in every picture he is in. Even the candid ones where he doesn't even know he is having one taken. Crazy I tell you because I actually think he has the "looks" in the family....ahhhh well he will probably out grow it RIGHT?








4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My boys have some kind of crazy camera smiles. The thing is, they don't really smile that way except for in front of the camera.

Looks like you guys had a fun summer! I love McCall's dress.

Deborah said...

Wait, when did Logan and I have that baby?.... You would think I'd remember an event like that..... Oh right, that's yours......Darn, cuz he's so cute!

Kari said...

I think your kids are super adorable and your family picture is so cute. You and Travis are such a cute couple!

Celeste said...

I like the picture of Riley being like Oliver with her eyes. Ha ha! What cute kids!