I can hardly believe that my sweet baby boy has been with us for over a half year. We went in for his 6 month well check today and here are his stats:
head:46 cm=25%
height: 26 inch=50%
weight: 14 lb 2 oz= 5%
How is it that my baby who is made from my flesh could possibly be in the 50% for height and 5% for weight. CRAZY. In all seriousness, we really do need to put some weight on this cute little guy. The doctor told me to try to get him to drink more formula and introduce the baby foods that contain meat, like the chicken dinner meals and such....they sound sick. But who know maybe our Cannon Bomb will like them?!
4 comments:
I wanted to see pictures of that cute little guy!
How do they grow so fast??
I want to see pictures of cutie pie Cannon and all the kiddos!
He looks so cute with those skinny little legs! -and I agree. Where's the picture?? :)
Post a Comment