The Drake Clan....Enjoying the small yet important things in life!
About Me
Jamie
I am happily married to my best friend Travis. My kids (Riley, Oliver, Georgi, and Cannon) and my husband Travis are the best part of my life. I love cardmaking, reading, exercising, and playing with my kids. I wish I could travel more and stress out less, oh yes and I wish I could live closer to family, 600 miles is just too far!
What a great, supportive family you have. I can't believe our girls are old enough to be baptized...time is going so fast!!! Riley looks darling in her baptism dress, she reminds me so much of you.
The other day I was telling Emma about "us" and thinking how great it would be if Riley and Emma were best friends too. If you could just move up here next door to me, that would be great.
Her dress is so cute with that pink sash! I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. I can't believe it's been that long since we taught school together. It makes me feel old to see her so grown up. What a cute girl!
Sounds like you had a great day. Riley is so cute and looks so happy. You are Travis are incredible parents!!! I LOVE the balloon pictures by the way. What a fun place to live. Hope all is well! kar
5 comments:
What a great, supportive family you have. I can't believe our girls are old enough to be baptized...time is going so fast!!! Riley looks darling in her baptism dress, she reminds me so much of you.
The other day I was telling Emma about "us" and thinking how great it would be if Riley and Emma were best friends too. If you could just move up here next door to me, that would be great.
Her dress is so cute with that pink sash! I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. I can't believe it's been that long since we taught school together. It makes me feel old to see her so grown up. What a cute girl!
Sounds like you had a great day. Riley is so cute and looks so happy. You are Travis are incredible parents!!! I LOVE the balloon pictures by the way. What a fun place to live. Hope all is well! kar
That was a great weekend! -though too short. Thanks for all the work you did to get ready for all of us coming. We sure love you all!
Congrats Riley!!
Post a Comment