Sunday, October 18, 2009

Riley Turn's 8!

For Riley's birthday this year she decided she wanted a special night out with Mom and Dad. We took her to the Melting Pot restaurant. It was nice to just get to hang out with our sweet daughter. I can hardly believe she is already 8 years old.

Dad and Riley outside the Melting Pot

Dad trying to sneak some of Riley's strawberry that is dipped in chocolate!
Isn't that smile worth a million bucks?
Riley and Mom trying to decide what to order



2 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

oh my goodness, so many cute pictures. I dont think dad was ready for any of the pictures he is in. I just keep looking at all of these pics,your kids all look so big, cant believe Riley is 8. I wish we could have been there, looks like tons of fun!!! We miss you guys.

Kallie said...

The melting pot is a fun place to eat, she must be very special. Can you believe she is that old? I remember when they were just babies. She looks really grown up.