Riley just has the most fun leaders for Activity Days. A few weeks ago she and Travis gussied up and went out on a "Daddy/Daughter Date". It was fun had by all. The theme was Sock Hoppin' to the Fifties. The girls all dressed up in poodle skirts and pony tails while the dads sported their cuffed jeans and loafers.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun idea, I can't believe their leader even helped them with the skirts. Way cute!!!
I remember going to Daddy Daughter dates like that when I was in "Merry Miss".
Our ward doesn't do anything fun like that. Every year since we have lived here they have done a Daddy Daughter water party. They play water kickball every time and then have popsicles. Some people need to think outside of the box, and try something new. Can you tell it bothers me?
Way cute! Riley and Travis look like quite the pair.
Post a Comment