Travis and I have had 11 years of wedded bliss and decided to celebrate. So we spent a couple of days on Orcas Island which is part of the San Juan Islands in the Sound near Seattle Washington (special shout out to Rebecca thanks for being such a great sister and watching our kids...we love you!) We had a great time. We took a ferry from Anacortes to Orcas. A cool tid bit about this island is that there seriously are dozens and dozens of deer. There are no predators like bears or mountains cats so pretty much the deer just own the place and walk around. When we first got there 3 deer just walked right up to our car and looked us right in the eyes as they were grazing on grass in the parking lot!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You two are the best! It looks like you had fun:) I cant believe its been eleven years, wow.
I remember your wedding day seriously like it was yesterday. I remember I cried when you guys left that night,I thought I had lost my sister. Nope,I gained a wonderful brother in law and four of the cutest nieces and nephews. Love you guys.
Post a Comment