The Drake Clan....Enjoying the small yet important things in life!
About Me
Jamie
I am happily married to my best friend Travis. My kids (Riley, Oliver, Georgi, and Cannon) and my husband Travis are the best part of my life. I love cardmaking, reading, exercising, and playing with my kids. I wish I could travel more and stress out less, oh yes and I wish I could live closer to family, 600 miles is just too far!
12 years ago this month (June 3rd actually) I married the man I couldn't live without....and I am so GLAD I did!
We were such babies!!
12 years older and wiser too!
For our anniversary Trav surprised me and got us ticket to go see Cats....It was great! We also celebrated with what else... a dozen KrispyKremes... seeing how we had been married a dozen years and all. Of course we shared them with our kiddos.
2 comments:
Haha Travis looks so little! Happy twelve years! Wow, cants believe its been that long!
Oh I LOVE wedding photos. Can you even believe you were ever that young?!?!? You are the cutest couple ever. Can't wait to see you in August!
Post a Comment