Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Enough is Enough!

Okay, so I did just blog two entries...yay for me. But I did realize that 3 out of the last 4 entries my kids have been wearing their totally nerdy m&m t-shirts that are over sized and are cheesy as ever. So I promise from here on out that that will be the last blogging of my sweeties wearing those dorky shirts! The funny part about it is...I talked Liza into buying those shirts for her 3 kiddos and my friend Nikki into buying them for all 5 of her kids plus herself and her husband....ha ha ha I am so bad! That's all for tonight I am heading to bed!

1 comments:

Tad and Liza said...

yeah thanks, those are the only pictures I took from our camping weekend too, oh well, i guess the kids will remember when we made them wear the dorky matching shirts!