These girls were my "ROCK" in high school and jr. high. While growing up, we were there for each other through braces (me head gear), training bras, 1st day of high school, 1st kisses, lockers, fights, and loser boyfriends. We were girls and of course there was the occasional bouts of drama and unkind words but we never questioned each others' loyalty to each other. Now that we are older and live far apart I am so glad that we can still be there for each other. We have seen each other through infertility, miscarriages, depression, loss of parents, and divorce. There is also a lot of good that we have been able to cheer about too....lots of babies (even twins!), successful businesses, and happy marriages. These girls always offer me such great encouragement and a soft place to fall when I am needing it. And we are still loyal to each other and I love it! We met up for dinner this past Friday night. It was fun to sit and laugh about the great times we had and the best part is that 16 years later we can pick up where we left off and still feel loved and accepted. I love these girls and look forward to our Vegas trip next year!!!!
Heidi, Angie, Aimee, me, and Kari (so sorry Ade left before the picture)
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a sweet post :) I'm lucky to be part of such a great group.
I want in on the vegas trip!
Post a Comment